Ok, ok, so it’s the end of Thursday, but it still counts, right?! And, i don’t know why i thought of so many random things this week, but there’s a slight hint of a Fall theme…slight :) Enjoy!
- I ♥ Kettle Brand chips. oh man, these chips are so ssooo sooo ssooo good. And, they seem to have been on sale at Trader Joe’s for a while, so I’m a happy camper :)
- I ♥ Silhouettes! I CANNOT WAIT to get some of our family when we go to Disneyland next month for my birthday…and for Emery’s fun too :) I’m kinda freaking out about it, actually!
- I ♥ Caramel Apples. Not necessarily the gooped up ones with all of the chocolate and candies and different stuff…i like the classic, simple caramel apple. YYYUUUMMM.
- I ♥ Little White Pumpkins. Besides them being festive for fall, i feel like they would be such a cute decoration all year round! I got the image here.
- I ♥ My beloved P-Touch label maker by Brother. There’s nothing like matching labels on my files with all of my lovely client’s names on them :) Even if I’m not, it makes me feel way more organized :)