As I’ve been doing these Thursday Loves for the past couple of years(wow!), my husband and my sister think it’s time for me to talk about the things I LOATHE. I think it’s pretty funny and sometimes feels good to get off my chest. I don’t know if any of these resound with you, but I’m sure there are some out there who share my annoyances :)
- I LOATHE : Chipped nail polish RIGHT AFTER you get your nails done at the salon. SERIOUSLY so annoying. It makes me angry.
- I LOATHE : PT Cruisers. I’m not quite sure what it is, but i just think these cars are ultra gross. sorry if you’re reading this and have one :/
- I LOATHE : Ed Hardy. BARF. enough said.
- I LOATHE : The “P” word. (Panties) It’s gross and dirty and I hate it with a vengeance. I was just having a hard time typing it out i hate it so much :(
- I LOATHE : Cooking dinner. Like for real, this is the worst part about my wife/mom role. I’m bad at it and have no passion to get better at it…if I do have some passion in the slightest, it’s mostly out of guilt. honest.