My husband is super creative. Half of the creativity for my business comes straight from him. So, to give him some props, he told me i should do a THINGS I ♥ THURSDAYS :: PALM SPRINGS! I thought it was a terrific idea since we just took a vacay there and had a blast. The design, architecture and scene in that city is so awesome! It was the epitome of the Vintage Modern era. It was sooooo nice just to relax and be lazy and not have to plan or think about anything for a couple of days…we both needed that badly! So, here are a few things I ♥ about Palm Springs!
1. I ♥ Our new credenza! I know i put it in my last weeks things I ♥, but we did get it in Palm Springs…so i had too. UPDATE: It has all of it’s proper knobs now :)
2. I ♥ Design Within Reach store on Palm Canyon blvd. This super modern furniture store has thee coolest stuff! Matt and i are definitely going back just to get something that we may need from this store. It’s fantastic and affordable!
3. I ♥ My new :) I saw this horse head at the Room Service store, on the same Palm Canyon blvd. Isn’t it rad!?! It was only $12! I love that it’s so random and weird :)
4. I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Viceroy!!! Yes, it deserves that many ♥’s. It’s an absolutely amazing place to stay. The design and decor are outstanding, due to the amazing Kelly Wearstler, and everyone is super nice that works there and the coffee that they offered in the mornings was actually really really good :) I loved just laying our room and doing nothing!
5. I ♥ these Yellow pillows from….Target- of course :)
So, as you can tell, there’s a running theme here…yellow and white. I go on tangents sometimes i guess :)
Here are some fun images i snagged on the way up to Palm Springs. Question: Should i offer these as art, yes or no? just thought i’d get your opinions :)