aaaaaannndd, it’s back! Random stuff that i love…and want…and think about getting…and…
- I ♥ Italian Glass Rings. This one resembles the first one i ever owned. And, it broke :( the best kind to get are like this one shown…fat all the way around, that way it’s way more sturdy!
- I ♥ RAW honey. Yes, RAW honey. It’s one of the best things i learned about in France. It tastes so much better than the fake processed stuff…yuck! Actually, it tastes like frosting! yyuuum.
- I ♥ These Fabric Alphabet Magnets!!! I found them a while ago and had great intentions of making them for Emery..and i still do! Aren’t they awesome??!!!
- I ♥ This little crochet owl. I don’t know where it’s from, but i love it.
- I ♥ These Flower Hair Pins. And, yet again, i had intentions of making them…and still do. I’m a crafter, people. That’s what we do. Find things we are so set on making, then finally get to them 9052039 months later :)
And, just to share the cutness that is my darling girl, here she is on her birthday, showing off her Elmo balloon :)
BE STILL MY HEART.