I’ve been totally out of it lately when it comes to my Thursday loves. And, this post is just as random as ever…bare with me :)
- I ♥ Flower Bomb perfume. fun bottle and gorgeous scent.
- I ♥ This Vintage 1930’s hat box that my mother-in-law was about to give to the Amvets thrift store…NO! (This isn’t the actual image, I’m just too lazy and haven’t taken one yet :)
- I ♥ This packaging on this little thank you from my good friends and AMAZING wedding designers/coordinators Carter & Cook Event Co. (Ashlyn & Heather). SO CUTE!
- I ♥ These Lexar card readers. I’ve had these for a while now, but i think i take them for granted :) They make downloading images easy peezy.
- I ♥ HI-CHEW Japanese candies!! My sister just got back from Japan and brought me some of these yummies. THEY.ARE.SO.GOOD. i’m all out and need to get some more.