I’ve been on hiatus. I’m not gonna lie: I’m tired and busy and I’m horrible at writing so the blog sometimes may become the poor beaten stepchild. But hey, at least i try. I know that some of you readers actually like this Thursday post(Which I’m pretty shocked by- seriously shocked) so i wanted to bring it back. And, not that i ever said this before, but i will try at least 2’x a month to post a Thursday loves AND will be adding a personal picture in every one :) I’m trying to make up for lost time… Enjoy!
- I ♥ CVS. I could spend WAY too much money in that place! I go in for something small and walk out with the most random stuff ever. Yay for extra bucks!
- I ♥ Carrot Sticks. I don’t always want to eat them, but I do, they’re actually really sweet and yummy! I kind of forget, i guess. I try not to drench them in some crazy bad-for-you dressing or hummus…even though it’s the most tempting part about eating them ;)
- I ♥ My in-home HP printer! This thing is pretty marvelous. I print all my DVD/Cd’s on it, scans like a champ, fax and prints super clear. And, it’s wireless! Got it at Costco :)
- I ♥ Trader Joe’s everything…but especially these Sesame Honey Almonds- SO.FREAKING.GOOD. I could eat them all in one sitting, but that would not be a fun stomach ache for later :(
- I ♥ This Ikea throw blanket. I picked this little guy up on my last trip there, saw it and thought…Newborn shoots!! I haven’t had a shoot to use it for yet, but I’m excited for when i do. If you have a baby, i want to photograph them ;) Image from Apartment Therapy.