Props to my husband for giving me the idea to share the music that i love with the 5 people that read this :) Just for the record, i feel super lame because i don’t know a lot of cool, indie bands and wish i was better at finding different and unique stuff. There, i totally admitted that(am i a tool now?!) Anyway, some of these bands/artists rev me up for a shoot, calm me down when I’m super stressed or inspire me with amazing lyrics.
- I ♥ Hillsong United. A great Christian band that is super encouraging to Matt and I.
- I ♥ Imogen Heap/Frou Frou. She/Them is a true artist and i feel her music deeply :) How awesome is this image by Jeremy Cowart?! Yowza.
- I ♥ Death Cab for Cutie. Probably my favorite lyrics of any band, ever. Postal Service…..where are you????!!
- I ♥ Coldplay. Another band who is OBV popular and played on the radio every 2 1/2 seconds. BUT, after seeing them in concert in July(on Matt’s bday), i fell in love with them as artists. The set, the colors, the videography, the interaction with the fans…all of it was amazing. Best concert I’ve ever been to- Foo Fighters instrumental concert is a super close second.
- I ♥ The Killers. I know it’s super trendy to like them, but I’ve always liked them…
What are your faves?! i need some new music :) Happy Thursday!