Oh yes, i’m excited about these little things. Considering i’ve burnt my thumb REALLY badly on the glue gun tonight making hair clips for Emery, I will probably be making these crafts a wee later :)
- I ♥ Re-used security envelopes...this is one of THEE coolest DIY’s i’ve ever seen. I’m going to be a true hoarder after seeing this little how-to HERE.
- I ♥ Sanyo AA Rechargeable batteries. Since i used to go thru 3385u309 batteries in a wedding, these have cut down on that. Thank goodness. PLUS, the shelf life is incredible.
- I ♥ DIY Button Barrettes. So simple, easy and adorable. I need some more buttons :)
- I ♥ This fabric pom pom DIY on Once Wed. Man, it’s amazing how easy things can be and look so incredibly awesome. Again, will wait on these ;)
- I ♥ Joe’s On the Nose Organic Espresson Catering. Super good coffee, and even better service :)
and, what would this post be without a RIDICULOUSly adorable image of my girl! She was extremely excited to ride the white rabbit on the carousel at the San Diego County Fair. at bottom ↓