Before i start looking A.D.D. with all of the THINGS I ♥, I want to remind those of you that are thinking about wanting to update your family photos, give a gift of a portrait session, or especially needing a super-bomb picture for your Christmas card (yes, i said Christmas!), then don’t hesitate to book your Holiday Session for October and November…NOW!
Ok, now onto the show.
- I ♥ TEND. Tend is a company that creates modern landscape and botanical design, such as these glass, cacti-filled, spheres. I saw them a while ago in my Chiropractor‘s office and LOVED them. I recently met Britton who is the creator of these globes of goodness and she is such a gifted artist. Check out her site for more cool stuff!!
- I ♥ Ribbon- and lots of it. I’m a ribbon junkie and need to go to rehab. I’ve been trying really, really hard lately to not buy every spool i like (even if it’s in a dollar bin somewhere), but that still doesn’t change the fact that i have a ton of it :)
- I ♥ Revision Skin Care, Tinted Moisturizer with 45 SPF! This stuff is phenomenal!!! It keeps my face from getting fried, makes it look an all over even color, and moisturizes…all at the same time! I bought it here, but i know you can find it online anywhere :)
- I ♥ Art by Sabrina Ward Harrison. I’ve loved her stuff for about 5-6 years now, and it never gets boring to look at. She uses all kinds of mediums and formats and really divulges her own self into her work.
- I ♥ Happy Clients!!! I recently received this sweet and encouraging email from a recent(AWESOME) bride, Amanda. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to hear that clients, and potential clients alike, like my art and my take on their wedding day. I really, really am blessed to do what i absolutely love and to be in my calling.